Areas of Expertise
- Marketing/ Planning/ Research
- Software Project Management
- Feasibility Analyst
- Human Resource Development
- Logistics Supply & Management
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Management
- Software Development
- Investment Analyst
- Sales/ Advertising
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) Level 1
- Masters in Computer Science (Software Engineering) From Askari College of Business Administration & Computer Sciences. (1999)
- Masters in Economics From Punjab University (1998)
- M.B.A (Marketing & Finance) From Punjab University (1997)
- Microsoft certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Cisco, A+ Certification, Web development(Sound knowledge)
- Advertising, consumer behavior , Public Relation and HR (Courses)
- Troubleshooting Refineries and Petrochemical Plants
- Contract Management and Construction Claims in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industries
- Management Training
- Training Need Analysis
- Oil & Gas Operations ad Flow measurements
- ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:1996, OHSAS 18001:1999
- Logistics Supply & Warehouse Training Course
- HR Dynamic Training & Development
- Practical Hackers Attack and protection
- Prosimula Practical Project Management
- Managing Software Development Projects
- Time Management
Taught subjects such as Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Business Studies, English, Philosophy & History to O-Level, A-Level, Graduate & Post-Graduate students in Colleges such as Beacon House Infomatics, ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management), MAST, WHIZZ Technologies, COVIT & CAREER 2000 (South Africa).
- Product Development: Analysis, Structure and Implementation of revenue enhancing strategies for customer retention & acquisition.
- Brand Strategy: Creation, Evaluation of new brand propositions.
- Channel Management: Segmentation of Market, Customer profiling & construction of effective channels to market including e-commerce.
- Business Planning: Research & planning of long term strategy with commercial awareness.
- CRM: Distillation of real value from technology to secure customer insight.
- Ability to manage the budget and ensuring that all direct activities of current brands are implemented accordingly.(Brand Management)
- Ability to manage distributors.
- Ability to set priorities and operational management.
- Sharp Negotiating skills.
- Ability to manage promotional campaign of products.
- Understanding of financial models.
- Analysis of Risk and Uncertainty.
- Capital budgeting decisions.
- Financial Statement analysis.
- Lease Financing.
- Inventory Control.
- Planning of working capital.
- Mergers/Amalgamations and Takeovers.
- Equity Management
Human Resource Management Skills
- Employee Relations.
- Organization Development.
- Compensation & Benefits Design, Training & Development.
- Staffing Requirements.
- HR Policy Design & Administration.
- Recruitment & Employment.
- Safety Training
- Operations Management
- Team Building
- Employee & Labor Law.
- Microsoft Office.
- Operating Systems:- Windows 95, 98, 2000, Unix and Linux.
- Languages:- VB, C++, JAVA, ORACLE, HTML, DHTML, VB & JAVA script, ASP, JSP,FLASH etc WEB development tools etc
- Database:- ACCESS, ORACLE 8 & 9.
- Networking Administration:- LAN, WAN, Routers, Bridges, Hubs, TCP/IP and other Protocols, ISDN, Client-Server computing. Etc
- Performing requirement analysis, design specifications, development, testing, implementation of major (in-house developed) applications
Eight years of Marketing, Management, Financial Management, Sales, Software Project management, Networking Administration, Software and Business development experience. Worked on key posts with reputable Multinationals like ThunderTell(U.S.A) Microstar(South Africa), Ned and Abbssa Banks(South Africa) Beaconhouse(Pakistan), Pepsi, Whizz Technologies, Cybase solutions, Net Sole, and Nestle, etc.
Marketing Executive, RWTUV Akademie (German Company), Abu Dhabi Feb 04-Present
Working as a Marketing Executive and Trainer dealing in oil & Gas & IT Sector.
Created Marketing Campaign, Pricing Structure and Sales Strategy
Increased sales from 1 million to 1.3 million within 6 months
Supervised a team of 10 people.
Part time Lecturer, Beams, Emirates Center for Management & Information Technology, Dubai Feb 04-Present
Teaching Marketing, Information technology, Economics, Advertising, Accounting, Finance & Management related subjects to BBA & MBA students.
Ability to handle the class of 50 or more students.
Used the blend of academic and industry requirement approach while teaching.
Tried to develop the true application of the subjects by exposing students to real time scenarios.
Project Coordinator and Business Development Manager, (Beaconhouse) Pakistan Oct 02 – Apr 03
One of the largest company in Pakistan having multiple business interests in Education, Information
Technology, Real Estate, transportation etc. As project coordinator and having a diversified role I directly
Reported to the CEO and worked as a bridge and communicator among different departments of the company.
- Worked in developing Financial, Marketing, and IT Strategies for the company.
- Establishing a detailed financial forecasting process leading to fact-based projections.
- Regained credibility with investment community by personally handling the corporate issues.
- Introduced and initiated regular bi-monthly meetings to address problem areas, review current projects
- and progress made on old projects.
- Successfully launched marketing strategies to attain maximum clientage.
Financial analyst and Investment analyzer, Ned Bank, South Africa Aug 01 – Sep 02
Develop strong and feasible relations with corporate clients.
Handling maximum accounts in the banking year.
Maturing most of the corporate accounts.
Helped in Planning and formulating of working Capital, financing policies for different projects.
Project Manager, (Micro star), South Africa June 00 – July 01
More than $40 million holding company delivering databases, Software and financial
Consulting services. Specializing in systems integration, software development, and Implementation of emerging information technologies for a diverse industry mix of large Scale corporate clients. Functioned as project manager, principle system analyst, chief Technologist, client support and proposal specialist. Maintained direct oversight for the
Development team, product managers and new product development.
Managed technicalities, Feasibility analysis, Marketing, User requirements, and Human resource aspects of poverty elevation project which included interconnecting government departments with private institutions, developing centralized database
Achieved set targets and met tight deadlines.
Developed the team of 30 professionals having diversed areas of expertise.
Increase the company client account from 250 to 300 within one year.
Business and IT Consultant( Whizz Technologies and Net Sole) Pakistan. Sep 99 – May 00
A group of companies worth more than $10 million plus, business interests in U.S, Africa, and Europe.
Established a new IT & business consulting division provided the strategic and tactical leadership to businesses in all areas of infrastructure assessment, Internet development, middleware, application portioning strategies and fiscal reviews.
Developed and served an international client base including government, manufacturing, Transportation, banking and technology.
Managing a team responsible for performing requirement analysis, design specifications, development, testing, implementation of major (in-house developed) applications.
Reviewed, developed, discussed and implemented business and IT strategies with major clients and senior management.
Achieved corporate targets ahead of schedule and increased the clientage base as per company target.
Project Coordinator and Feasibility Analyst, (Thunder Tell) Pakistan. Dec 98 – Aug 99
A well funded B2B Internet Start-up providing a suite of financial software applications
and financial planning tools to assist in the growth and development of small to mid size
financial service businesses, and large financial institutions.
Prepared all the technical, feasibility analysis, and Marketing Promotion Strategies of an ISP Set Up Project
Key member of the executive management team, and lead strategist of the original research, design and
development of the technology product.
Hired 30 persons trained them according to their roles and assigned them duties.
Within 8 months by using the right kind of market segmentation and vigorous sales approach reached the forecast targets.
- Senior Sales & Marketing Manager, (Pepsi) Pakistan Nov 97 – Nov 98
- Responsibilities included set marketing targets, Brand monitoring, and opened new
- market avenues for the company. Called on all classes of trade including wholesale,
- Retail, mass, grocery, discount. Supervised a staff of 25 sales and support personnel.
- Developed sales and expense budgets.
- Conceptualized a highly effective consumer advertising campaign.
- As senior sales & marketing manager, achieved highest percentage sales increase for 2 consecutive years.
- Developed marketing strategies to raise consumer self-through of product by 20%.
- Established national distribution of product in over 300 accounts.
- Delivered a 30% improvement in individual associates “sales per hour” average through chain wide training.
Regional Marketing Head (Nestle) Pakistan
Broad scope of responsibility, included P&L accountability, Strategic market planning, business development,
Sales forecasting, marketing, pricing, training and personnel for sales through all channels. Hired, trained and
Supervised 30 sales representatives.
- Delivered first year’s gross profit 5% above plan.
- Recruited, hired and trained 30 sales associate in less than one year.
- Created marketing campaign, pricing structure, and sales strategy.
- Developed franchise loyalty programs to increase company’s wholesale sales by 15%.
Willing to Travel/Relocate – References Furnished upon Request